- If you save 10 percent of your income each year, going one year without an income due to disability would eliminate 10 years of savings.
- Without an income, you don’t pay your bills and you can lose everything.
- Income when you’re disabled, without having disability insurance is zero.
- A man has a 43% chance of becoming disabled for a long term (more than 90
days) during his working years.
- There’s a 54% chance of becoming seriously disabled during your working
years if you’re female.
- If you have loved ones, you should have life insurance. However, it’s more likely (4 times more likely for a 42 year old) to become seriously disabled while you’re working than to die during those same years.
- The statistics show that about one of seven people from age 35 to 65 will be disabled for five years or longer.
- Many people get mortgage insurance, but 46 percent of all foreclosures on
conventional mortgages are brought about by a disability. Approximately two percent are caused by the death of the homeowner.
- A $100,000 income is worth $3,000,000 over 30 years of working.
- It’s your life, make sure you can live it, love it and enjoy it – with money – no matter what the circumstances.
Call our quote line
(866) 691-0100 or
click here to contact us by email.
Top Ten Reasons to Get Disability Insurance